Wednesday 3 June 2009

Nosebleeds Confuse Me

I'm just starting to learn PLO so maybe it isn't a good idea copying some of Durr's moves:

spew spew spew

Either he was on MASSIVE tilt or this is some sick meta-game I will never know. All I will say is that it MUST BE NICE. Runner runner scooping a $100k pot :)

I just saw a post with Durr and David Benefields grinding pad back in the day. Other than the house being pretty impressive with a lot of bragging rights allowed. I think that just living in a poker house could be so so beneficial for anyone. The ability to be in an environment where you can bounce back ideas and hands to one another must really help out anyone's game. No wonder 3 years later these two are still the regulars in the biggest games in the world. (Despite Durrrr's inability to get it in good lol).




On another non-poker related note. I've started to watch The Inbetweeners. Such a funny funny series just because of how I can relate it to my sixth form state-school days so much. I've got a couple of friends who don't find it funny at all who haven't been to a typically state sixth-form school but they really do an amazingly funny job at stereotyping the different groups and adolescent behaviour in a really nice way. So I'de say give it a try, and if it's not your cup of tea don't worry about it!

I'm back to my revision now, last exam tomorrow! Happy grind y'all!

1 comment: