Friday 7 August 2009

Drunk Fish on a Heater



Well I don't know what else he could be!

http://weaktight.com/1367028

8/467 in $129/$30k gtd on full tilt :( I guess you can't win them all. Shame that pot was for chip lead too which would have almost guaranteed me a top 3-4 finish (all over $5k). Gahh donkaments!


edit: Just checked and from 1/7 he came 7th lol. Sort of justice I guess :p

And if you're wondering how I got to the final table, I basically had these two songs on repeat most of the night. They're both sick!





Mini Brag:

Hi f3nix35,

Congratulations on busting Eddy Scharf in the following tournament:

$30,000 KO Guarantee (101232702)

Your Full Tilt Poker account has been credited with a bounty prize of $120.00.

In addition to your bounty prize money, you've also earned a T-shirt to commemorate your accomplishment. You'll receive a second email that will allow you to claim this shirt and confirm your shipping details.

Remember, Full Tilt Poker offers a bounty for busting any red pro playing in any scheduled real-money tournament with 30 players or more. You can collect a bounty matching the tournament buy-in (not including tournament fee) up to $200.

We're happy to have you playing at Full Tilt Poker - best of luck at the tables!

Sincerely,

Full Tilt Poker

I'm sure I can pick up all the ladies with that t-shirt on :)

GL at the tables all!

No comments:

Post a Comment