Wednesday 26 August 2009

Augustus

Hey,

I'm playing tonight then having some days off until Sunday when I'll as usual busto a good portion of my roll or cash for something big! Swingy sundays lol! I can't wait until I'm actually rolled for the $215s so that the pressure of not cashing in any isn't that bad. I guess on a usual schedule I probably spend $2k-$3k on Sundays which is still a lot %wise of my bankroll, so I really hope I can cash in something big soon to get my roll to around $45-$50k so that the inevitable hits of the bigger buyins don't have such a detrimental effect on my bankroll. I always feel that if I don't play the sunday majors I'm losing money in a way as they are typically really soft due to the amount of satellite qualifiers and the like.

Anyway, tomorrow I'll be recovering from tonight session and going out for a meal in the evening to celebrate my sisters birthday with the family then trying to catch an earlyish night as I'm going banana boating Friday morning. Should be great fun! Friday afternoon I'm going to London to see some friends and go clubbing in the evening then back Saturday daytime, having a BBQ with some family who will be visiting then off into Bournemouth for my friend Marlows 20th. A busy few days! Hopefully then I'll be itching to play some poker so that I can put my A++++ game and win the Sunday Million! Would be nice...





The last couple of days I haven't put as much volume in as intended. I went out to the cinema last night to watch inglourious basterds. Such a good film. Quentin Tarantino has done it again. Really really good plot with lots of twists. As an Englishman, we rarely see films in the mainstream that have a good portion subtitled but you somehow do get used to reading some of the subtitled German/French whilst enjoying the cinematics. And such a good ending. I won't spoil it for you if you haven't watched it, but just do. Can't wait til it's out on DVD!

Anyway, I'm off to the gym to pump some weights before my session tonight. I'm currently ranked 26th this month in the country according to pocket fives and my $2.4k score in the $20rebuy hasn't come through yet so it looks like, including tonight, I'll get 3 more sessions in before the end of the month. It would be nice to get top 20, so that's a goal worth going for!

Gl at the felt all

No comments:

Post a Comment