Sunday 1 March 2009

The Word

2009 will be the year I... will become a regular winning player at higher stakes online tournaments

I'll never get sick of... taking down tournaments

You'll never get me to eat... mustard or horse-radish

You can tell alot about someone by...
their outlook on life

A year isn't enough time to... do all of the travelling I want to do!

You can only trust... your instincts

I've always wanted to... play in the WSOP main event

My online poker role model is... AJKHoosier1 or Moorman1

My live poker role model is... Daniel Negreanu or Ivey

I have no desire to play poker like... Jamie Gold

I would be a terrible... Nosebleed cash player

My biggest leak... final 3 tables of large-field tournaments by getting into too many all-in showdowns

My biggest live leak... assuming everyone plays a similar way and no-one would limp behind with QQ etc.

My biggest live tournament cash... winning the £55 freezeout at Dusk Til Dawn for £1100

My biggest online tournament cash... 2nd place in the $9 rebuy on party poker for $1500

No comments:

Post a Comment