Friday 13 February 2009

On a lighter note...

Last blog entry was a bit pessimistic so now that I've ranted and got back to having grind on the mind again, I'll leave a bit of a more optimistic note!

Today, I've just been chilling, going to the gym and browsing the internet. I found this really cool video today on Youtube. So so so sick. I can't tell if this is fake or not. But one thing is for sure, they have SKILL.



I was reading PeachyMer's blog on cardrunners today as well where she posted this song by the All American Rejects. I used to love the whole teenage-American pop-punk scene like Blink 182, Sum 41 etc. but have drifted off it a lot over the past couple of years. This song just reminded me of my teenage years, it's a real grower. Check it out!



I think I'll play some tournies tonight. Probably won't play on stars/tilt tonight though. I'll save that for Sunday. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment