Thursday 3 June 2010

It's all over...

Hey!

3 years down the line and my degree is now complete. Finished. No more exams, no more lectures and no more 9ams! I'm now turning my focus much more towards poker for the meantime, really focusing on my game and working on it with the aim to become one of the best and most profitable MTT grinders in the world. That's quite a mission isn't it now :)

I've got a solid-ish bankroll to start with, definately sufficient enough to play a good range of mid-high level buyins online and with some room for shots live.

Flying out to Vegas on Sunday for the world series, staying in a mansion with 5 other poker pro's. I CANNOT WAIT!

Pretty brief post, but I thought I would update you all. Expect to see more posting in the next few weeks :O)

But until then VEGAS BABY!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on completing the degree, it's a fantastic feeling when you do. Enjoy your trip, I'm sure you'll have a blast, I hope you win manies too.

    Hoop

    ReplyDelete