Friday 2 July 2010

Vegas update



Hey!

The last couple of weeks have been really busy between playing poker, chilling by the pool, drinking and gambling!

Unfortunately, nothing big to report on the poker front. So far on the trip I'm up quite a lot on live cash mainly $1/$2 and $2/$5 but haven't really had much success on the tournament front. 0/3 in the world series but I'm cool with that. You don't start with many chips and there isn't much room to manoeuvre if you lose a pot at the beginning.

This year I've really been chilling a lot, partying with the guys and living the vegas lifestyle. I expect next year that hopefully I'll have a larger bankroll and take some real shots at grinding the series and a lot more of the Venetian deepstack extravaganza. I don't feel like I've had days that I've wasted time as I've always been busy heading place and doing stuff but still haven't played _THAT_ many tournaments. It's all good though, been one hell of a trip!

It's been really awesome though and I've seen a lot of the pro's grinding at the Rio including a visit to Bobbys Room at the Bellagio and Ivey's room at Aria.

We just moved out of our mansion for the summer and into a smaller place for the last 10 days of the trip. Can't complain though as it's still got a pool and jacuzzi in the back garden! The only problem is though is that it's really far from the strip and Kevin, one of my house mates with a car is heading back to LA tonight so we're kind of stranded a bit. Next year I'll definately rent a car particularly if we're living this far off the strip again.

Going to chill the next few days and might play the $1k main event at the Venetian which from what I gather has an incredible structure on Saturday.

Til then, good luck all!

No comments:

Post a Comment