Wednesday 3 March 2010

March so far

Hey,

Been grinding a little. Really my grind sessions were based around DTDPoker trying to win a seat to the £300 live tournament this weekend. I think I'll play regardless but it's always nice to win your way in! I'm really enjoying live poker after my cash in the side event at walsall. Can't wait!!

Played a few tournaments here and there this week. I managed to come 2nd in a $109 6 max freezeout for $850 on monday which was nice.



And today I managed to final table a €20r/€20k gtd on boss coming 9th for €450ish as well as finally shipping a donkament!





Still, it's not a huge win due to the limited number of runners. But I'm fine with having these reduced scores more often. Shame it wasn't on Stars. I still can't run good on that site for the life of me! Gahh! At the moment though, I don't really care. Shipping tournies is why we play them after-all and it's a good feeling. I feel like I'm really in the zone.

Might play a session or two more this week, other than that looking forward to the DTD deepstack this weekend.

GL all

1 comment: